|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration
Until 16th April
16th April - 1st May
2nd May Onwards
|EMA Members*||AED 1000||AED 1200||AED 1500|
|Other Association Members*||AED 1000||AED 1200||AED 1500|
|Non Members||AED 1500||AED 1700||AED 1900|
|Students**||AED 300||AED 300||AED 300|
|Group Registration (5-10 delegates)||10% discount on applicable rates|
|Group Registration (Above 10 delegates)||20% discount on applicable rates|
- * All EMA / Other Association Members will need to provide proof of identity to register.
- ** For administrative purposes, a copy of your ID is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee for a student
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all the general & concurrent sessions, entrance to exhibition, 3 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch and congress materials
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 1 May 2018 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees at the venue, during conference registration hours, commencing on 2 May 2018.
Pre & Post Conference Courses - Physiotherapists Only
|Pre & Post Conference Course||Date||Reg Category||Fees (AED)|
|Management of Cervical Spine Disorders: a research informed multimodal approach||30 April - 1 May 2018||Member||1600|
|Reappraising entrapment neuropathies: Mechanisms, diagnosis and management||1 May 2018||Member||800|
|Evaluation and Treatment of Shoulder Tendinopathies||1 May 2018||Member||800|
|Physiotherapy management of children with chronic respiratory disease||4 May 2018||Member||800|
|Management of acutely ill and ventilated children||5 May 2018||Member||800|
|Tendioopathies||4 - 5 May 2018||Member||1600|
|Optimal loading to maximise rehabilitation for return to sport||4 - 5 May 2018||Member||1600|
|BAYLEY scales of infant and toddler development - 3rd Edition||4 - 5 May 2018||Member||1600|
- The Pre & Post Conference courses are full day courses and will be conducted from 09:00am to 17:00pm
Terms and Condition
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
- Should your payment not be received prior to 10 days to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If you cannot attend the event we are happy to accept a substitute delegate until 2nd April 2018. After this date, name changes can only be coordinated onsite with a fee of USD 20.00 or AED 75.00 per name changed.
Cancellation & Refunds
100% refund - cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of USD 100.00 or AED 365.00
No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations 30 days prior to the event date.
Methods of Payment
Payment of fees in Dollars (USD) must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. PAYMENT can be made either by:
A copy of the bank receipt must be sent by fax or e-mailed together with the completed registration form to + 971 4 311 6301 or send an email to: . Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
|Beneficiary||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Address||P.O. Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+ 971 4 35 33 545|
Only Visa, MasterCard are accepted. For credit card payments, you must fax/email clear copies of both sides of the credit card and of your passport copy to: MCI Middle East LLC, P.O. Box 124752, Dubai. Fax: +971 4 311 63 01, Email: email@example.com
Registrations not accompanied by appropriate payment as outlined above will not be honoured until full payment is received.
When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the Administration Office.
Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable. Company and personal cheques are not accepted unless company is based in the UAE.
Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organizing Committee will accept no liability for any loss.
Insurance and Liability
In registering for the Emirates Physiotherapy Conference - PhysioUAE 2018, you agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Conference Secretariat you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the conference badge and documents.
Cancellation of the Congress and Unability of a Registered Delegate to Attend
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, "force majeure" or any other circumstances beyond the control of Emirates Physiotherapy Conference - PhysioUAE 2018, Organizing Committee resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the Congress (and of any part of its program), the Organizing Committee cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.
MCI Middle East LLC have been made aware that a number of service providers (Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing), have contacted a number of companies or individuals who are supporting Emergency Society of Emergency Medicine Congress, citing the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
Please note that Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing do not represent MCI Middle East nor Emirates Physiotherapy Conference - PhysioUAE 2018, nor have they been authorised to use MCI Middle East LLC and, or Emirates Physiotherapy Conference - PhysioUAE 2018or trademarks on information they send out to participants.
If you are contacted by Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and/or Trade Show Housing by phone or emails, we urge participants to proceed with extreme caution before committing or entering into any conversation with Exhibition Housing Services, Exhibition Housing Management and Trade Show Housing. Kindly direct all your accommodation or housing queries in regards to the Conference to firstname.lastname@example.org