Provides leadership and direction, and fosters excellence in practice, education and research. It supports, promotes and advocates the role of physiotherapy as an essential health care component to achieve high standards of health in the UAE.
- The strengthening of ties between its members.
- The support and promotion of the physiotherapy profession in the community and among healthcare professionals in the country.
- The development of standards of practice of physiotherapy in the country.
- The support to participate in the scientific activities of equivalent health organizations in the field of physiotherapy.
- The strengthening of relations between this society and other societies affiliated to the association.
- The promotion of professional development activities among its members through the organization of scientific seminars, congresses, workshops etc. in the field of physiotherapy.
- The development of relationships with the relevant authorities to further regulate the practice of physiotherapy in the country.
Become a member
- Use the membership privilege to represent the society and speak on its behalf at congresses and meetings.
- Attend, express opinion and vote during the society’s general assembly sessions.
- Apply for and be elected as member of the society managing board
- Be eligible to serve as member/ chair of committees.
- Obtain free registration in EPS seminars
- Obtain discounted rates in EPS scientific activities
- Use the initials of M.EPS after one’s name
- Obtain a free access to Physioplus
- Receives E updates from World Confederation of Physical Therapy
- Receives news & announcements from EPS
Eligibility for membership
Physiotherapists who are licensed to practice in the UAE