Emirates Physiotherapy Conference 2022 Scientific and Organizing Committee invites you to register for the 8th edition of the Biennial EPC 2022 for the two days of conference and the pre/post conference courses. Secure your seats early for this educational activity bringing to you the most updated market updates and networking opportunities with pioneers of the industry from around the world
Early Bird Registration Rate
Applicable till 28 June 2022
Late Registration Rate
Applicable till 13 October 2022
On-site Registration Rate
Applicable from 14 October 2022
|EMA Members*||AED 1,100.00||AED 1,300.00||AED 1,700.00|
|Other Association Members*||AED 1,100.00||AED 1,300.00||AED 1,700.00|
|Non Members||AED 1,600.00||AED 1,800.00||AED 2,000.00|
|Students**||AED 350.00||AED 350.00||AED 350.00|
|Group Registration (5-10 delegates)||10% Discount on Applicable Fee|
|Group Registration (Above 10 delegates)||20% Discount on Applicable Fee|
|1 Day Course||2 Day Course|
|EMA Members*||AED 900.00||AED 1,700.00|
|Non Members||AED 1,300.00||AED 2,100.00|
EPC 2022 – Registration Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees entitle participants to attend all sessions, entrance to exhibition, 2 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch, and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 14 October 2022 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees, during conference registration hours, commencing on 15 October 2022.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on above mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPC 2022 – Registration Payment Guidelines
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments using:
- Credit Card (Next Page)
- Bank Transfer
- If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family names, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “EPC2022”.
- Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer, however all costs must be covered by the ordering customer.
- Please note that your registration will be invalidated if the "Bank Transfer Payment" has not been processed within 5 days of registration.
- Please use the following information for your bank transfer made payable to:
Bank Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
Bank Account Number: (AED) 1011 233252 601
Bank Account Number: (USD) 1021 233252 602
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
IBAN No. (AED Account): AE200260001011233252601
IBAN No. (USD Account): AE280260001021233252602
Bank Address: P.O. Box 11954
- Al Suk Branch
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Phone: + 971 4 35 33 545
- Swift Code: EBILAEAD
Kindly send us the copy of bank remittance as soon as possible after making the bank transfer at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 15 September 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less any applied bank charges and administrative fee of AED 200.00.
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 28September 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 1 October 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of AED 75.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid, and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of AED 200.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.
- All the above requests are to be sent via mail to email@example.com